Head over to the northwest corner of Trinity Bellwoods Park tomorrow afternoon for the reopening of the Trinity Bellwoods Farmers Market.
That’s right, the weekly treat returns tomorrow, May 11 at 3PM, and every Tuesday from 3-7PM.
We are excited for fresh fruits and vegetables, and from their website, it looks like we can expect asparagus and fiddleheads! Also available at the market: Lovell Springs Trout Farm offers fillets and whole “dressed” trout, Monforte Dairy has cheeses, and St. John’s Bakery sells bread and other fresh baked goods. All of the vendors are listed on the site, as well as opportunity to be on the email list, and some visitor tips:
* Bring reusable shopping bags.
* Try to arrive by foot, bike, TTC.
* Parking on E. curb of Shaw, from the church to Dundas W. is reserved for Vendors.
* Have your pet on-leash (Public Health).
* Do not smoke in market area proper.
* Please do not litter anywhere.
* Cyclists, roller-bladers please slow down or dismount going through market.
* IMPORTANT: If you drive, please do not block the driveways to north & south of church on Shaw – a huge no-no, you’ll get towed or ticketed.
See you at the Market!