Pokémon Go launched in Canada on Sunday, and we’re already hooked and so are many other locals. There are PokéStops and gyms all around Ossington Village. Thanks to a lot of nearby graffiti, churches and parks, you can get a lot of Pokémon Go activity nearby.
Last night, we walked around the back alleys of our neighbourhood, taking in graffiti PokéStops, and meeting other people doing the same thing!
Collect balls and other items to use in the game for free. These locations have multiple PokéStops:
- Trinity Bellwoods Park: signs, graffiti, memorials, statues: all of these are PokéStops
- Ossington alleyways to the east and west of Ossington, there are so many alleyways with graffiti art that are featured in this game
- Ostler Park playground: this is a good stopover between alleyways, and people were setting lots of lures there last night!
- BQM has a mural on the side of the building which is a PokéStop
- “Black and White” is the Black wall of OMAW across the street from the White wall of Mamakas at Ossington and Humbert
Here are some photos of some of the stops:
The PokéMon gyms are for level 5 and up. Nearby gyms include:
- The lumberyard behind the Downtown Lumber on Ossingon north of Foxley
- The convenience store at Foxley and Dovercourt
- Canada Herb at Ossington and Argyle
Are you playing Pokémon Go in the neighbourhood? Let us know in the comments and share your photos with us on Instagram.