Summerlicious is celebrating another year of prix fixe menus for lunch and dinner across Toronto. This year, there are over 220 participating Toronto restaurants. Three Ossington Village spots are offering Summerlicious discount menus for the duration of the promo, between July 8 – 24th. Here’s our guide to Summerlicious on Ossington.
All the restaurants offer 3 courses with vegetarian options. All 3 are participating in Summerlicious for dinner.
Hawker Bar, 164 Ossington
- Enjoy some of the city’s best Singapore street food with their $28 dinner deal.
- Options include their refreshing cucumber salad, highly regarded chicken wings, and trademark laksas for appetizers.
- Entree choices are among the best: fried chicken and ribs or shrimp or a vegetarian entree, and you really must try the banana fritters for dessert.
- In fact, all the dessert options sound good. Maybe bring 2 friends so you can try a little bit of everything!
The Saint, 227 Ossington
- Joanne Kates ranked this place among her best “spend a lot” spots for 2016.
- Here’s your chance to live the good life for only 28 dollars for dinner!
- Includes the option of one of the city’s best burgers along with the fish meuniere, hot fried chicken or penne ala vodka
- For dessert: choose from creme caramel, ice cream or profiterole
- Again, we suggest you bring friends who share
Ufficio, 1214 Dundas W
- This is a new-ish restaurant on Dundas West so Summerlicious will give diners more opportunity to try their delicious seafood!
- Options on their special $28 dinner menu range from apps like swordfish crudo and tomato panzanella salad
- Entrees include branzino (photo above) and veggie spaghetti
It may seem like planning ahead, but you can make your reservations now! Try all three and let us know how much you loved it!